Boyles Final Presentation Boards - Meredith Inn Restoration & Renovation

May 4, 2021 0 comments

Presented by Andrew R. Boyles

Resurgence - Meredith, New York

Going into this project, I already knew my strengths when it comes to design and detail which is why for this portion I focused on the Meredith Inn. Essentially, I took the existing Inn as it was and both restored it as with renovated it to be as I present it here. 

A few notes on my design...

  • Researched the original two Inns to understand what the Meredith Inn was and what it could be
  • Took into account the surrounding areas architectural history, and translated it into the Inn to be a Dutch Colonial building with some Greek Revival motifs
Ground Floor of the Meredith Inn

Second Floor of the Meredith Inn

Exterior Views of the Meredith Inn

Interior Views of the Meredith Inn


 











Comments

tags